Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog Tour for SHIFTERS and Cover Release!

Here it is folks!  My debut YA speculative fiction novel SHIFTERS will be out on e-book on Friday and paper back by May 30.  So who would like to join the blog tour?  I will be giving away e-ARC copies for those willing to do reviews as well as 10 critiques of the first 500 words of your manuscripts for those who are writers.
Here's what you have to do: Anytime between now and June 15th put up a post about SHIFTERS.  I will give you the cover art, my photo and a quick interview for you to use.  If you have additional questions for me fire away. Entries for contest you post can include following my blog, my twitter or my face book page.  You can also ask for winners to write a review for Good Reads or Amazon etc.  Your amount of involvement is up to you. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Here's what I will do: 10 of you will receive a personal and thorough critique of your own work as well as any questions you have about the publishing process.  You will all receive an e-ARC of SHIFTERS to spread the word for me.
So, please reply with a note about your participation in this blog tour and I will facilitate as best I can.  I appreciate your help with this.  Every word counts.


And now... the cover...

  

I'm pretty happy with it, It looks like a video game and the book could very well be turned into one.  The art isn't typical of stuff coming out right now so it stands out.  The details from the book are all included even Lina's imprint on her neck and her computer screen glasses. 
 Does it make you curious?

3 comments:

Mark Koopmans said...

Aloha Halli:)

Found you via Leigh's blog and just wanted to say congrats on the book, and good luck :)

New follower here :)

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I think I could do a post for Shifters next Saturday June 2, 2012 on my blog Queendsheena. I like what I've read about your book so far.

Halli Lilburn said...

Sheena-Kay, that would be excellent! your blog looks really great. email me at hlilburn@telus.net when it is up and I'll put a link on my page. When you are ready, email me 500 words. thanks alot!